Your BeeSafe Applicator is a locally owned and operated company that does one thing and one thing only—provide residences and businesses with thick green and weed free lawns.
As an organization Lawnmark Plus promises to never use products or methods that will call into question the positive environmental impact that turf grass has on our lives.
- We commit to reduce nitrogen and phosphorus runoff.
- We commit to reduce and eliminate the use of pesticides that cause damage to our environment.
- We commit to using organic methods and products whenever possible to ensure that our environment is preserved for years to come.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY we commit to providing you with a lawn that you can be proud of!
Healthy Families Commitment
The reduction of pesticide use around children is an absolute commitment by Lawnmark.
- The impact that lawn care pesticides have on the health and development of children is being called into question with much more clarity as research continues into how chemical pesticides contribute to many harmful effects on developing children and young adults.
- This is what our “Optimized Lawn Care Program” was designed to address.
- Just as many doctors and health experts recommend eating organic food whenever possible it should be assumed that parents consider the same when choosing to use pesticides around their homes.
- Our commitment to the reduction of pesticides goes beyond our own programs and processes. We are committed to showing the rest of the industry that they must find ways to reduce and eliminate the use of pesticides whenever possible.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY our commitment to you is to provide you with a lawn you can be proud of!
Customer Service Commitment
Above and beyond the products that we use and our commitment to the environment and the health of our families is our commitment to excellence.
The appearance of turf is a subjective issue to say the least. There are times when your lawn will look wonderful and there are times, especially during times of difficult weather, that your lawn may not look its best. This is a natural process that at times is difficult to manipulate but one thing we will always have control over is the commitment to treat you with respect.
When you have an issue, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.