Lawn Fertilization service
Lawn Fertilization is quite a challenge. If you have a lawn and if you do not take care of it properly, the lawn will not be your showcase, but instead it will damage the beauty of your house. So, it is very important that you take care of the lawn. One of the important ways to keep your lawn safe and healthy is lawn fertilization. Most of the time, people ignore how fast the lawn has been thinning until it gets too late. Some of them have no idea on how to do lawn fertilization. Here are some regular tips on lawn fertilization:
- Before you opt for lawn fertilization, make sure that you know the type of grass in your lawn. The type of grass will, then, restrict the use of particular type of organic fertilizer to be used for fertilization. If you are not aware of the grass type, you can always ask your neighbor or an expert about the same.
- You need to measure the PH level of the soil. You can measure it with the PH testing kit which is available easily in any local store. After knowing the PH level, you can choose similar organic fertilizer. An acidic ground needs alkaline fertilizer while alkaline ground needs acidic fertilizer.
- Have a clear calculation of the area covered by the lawn. Make a calculation on how much area is to be fertilized. This gives a clear calculation on the amount of organic fertilizer needed.
- If you have a large sized lawn, you might want to use the rotary spreader, whereas if you have a small sized lawn you can use the drop spreader to spread the organic fertilizer evenly.
- Spread the organic fertilizer uniformly so that even unit of the lawn gets required amount of organic fertilizer.